Why is this belbien Zolpidem prescribed?
Belbien Zolpidem is used to treat insomnia (difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep). Belbien Zolpidem belongs to a class of medications called sedative-hypnotics. It works by slowing activity in the brain to allow sleep.
How should Hemofarm Belbien Zolpidem 10mg be used?
Belbien Hemofarm comes as a tablet ( Hemofarm Belbien) to take by mouth. If you are taking the tablets, you will take the medication as needed, not more than one time a day, immediately before bedtime.
Belbien Hemofarm will work faster if it is not taken with a meal or immediately after a meal. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Use Belbien Hemofarm exactly as directed.
Would you like to buy Stilnox instead? Click the button below:
You will probably become very sleepy soon after you take hemofarm belbien zolpidem 10mg and will remain sleepy for some time after you take hemofarm belbien zolpidem 10mg . Plan to go to bed right after you take zolpidem tablets to stay in bed for 7 to 8 hours.
Do not take hemofarm belbien zolpidem 10mg if you will be unable to remain asleep for the required number of hours after taking the medication. If you get up too soon after taking zolpidem, you may experience drowsiness and problems with memory, alertness, or coordination.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking zolpidem,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to zolpidem, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in the zolpidem product you are using. Ask your pharmacist or check the Medication Guide for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: antidepressants (‘mood elevators’) including imipramine (Tofranil) and sertraline (Zoloft); chlorpromazine; itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox); ketoconazole (Nizoral); medications for anxiety, colds or allergies, mental illness, pain, or seizures; rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, in Rifamate, in Rifater); sedatives; sleeping pills; and tranquilizers. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- you should not take more than one sleeping pill on the same night. If you have taken a zolpidem product or a different type of sleeping pill at bedtime and you wake up in the middle of the night, you should not take a zolpidem sublingual tablet (Intermezzo) or any other sleeping pill.
- tell your doctor what herbal products you are taking, especially St. John’s wort.
- tell your doctor if you drink or have ever drunk large amounts of alcohol, use or have ever used street drugs, or have overused prescription medications. Also tell your doctor if you have or have ever had depression; mental illness; thoughts of harming or killing yourself or trying to do so; a problem with heavy snoring; sleep apnea (condition in which breathing briefly stops many times during the night); other breathing problems or lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema; myasthenia gravis (condition that causes weakness of certain muscles); or kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, especially if you are in the last few months of your pregnancy, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking zolpidem, call your doctor.
- talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking zolpidem if you are 65 years of age or older. Older adults should not usually take zolpidem because it is not as safe or effective as other medications that can be used to treat the same condition.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking zolpidem.
- you should know that zolpidem may cause drowsiness, decreased mental alertness, prolonged reaction time, problems with coordination the day after you take it, and may increase the risk that you could fall. Take extra care to be sure you do not fall, especially if you get out of bed in the middle of the night. Your ability to drive or operate machinery the day after you take zolpidem may be impaired even if you feel fully awake. Do not drive a car or operate machinery the day after you take an extended-release zolpidem product. Talk to your doctor about the risks of driving or operating machinery the day after you take any other zolpidem products.
- do not drink alcohol during your treatment with zolpidem. Alcohol can make the side effects of zolpidem worse.
- you should know that your behavior and mental health may change in unexpected ways while you are taking this medication. It is hard to tell if these changes are caused by zolpidem or if they are caused by physical or mental illnesses that you may already have or suddenly develop. Tell your doctor right away if you experience any of the following symptoms: aggressiveness, strange or unusually outgoing behavior, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), feeling as if you are outside of your body, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, anxiety, becoming easily agitated, slowed speech or movements, new or worsening depression, thinking about killing yourself or trying to do so, confusion, and any other changes in your usual thoughts, mood, or behavior. Be sure that your family knows which symptoms may be serious so that they can call the doctor if you are unable to seek treatment on your own.
What happens if I miss a dose of Hemofarm Belbien?
Since Hermofarm Belbien is taken only at bedtime if needed, you are not likely to miss a dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of zolpidem can be fatal, especially when it is taken together with other medications that can cause drowsiness.
Overdose symptoms may include sleepiness, confusion, shallow breathing, feeling light-headed, fainting, or coma.
What to avoid
Avoid taking Hermofarm Belbien during travel, such as to sleep on an airplane. You may be awakened before the effects of the medicine have worn off. Amnesia (forgetfulness) is more common if you do not get a full 7 to 8 hours of sleep after taking this medicine.
Avoid driving or hazardous activity until you know how zolpidem will affect you. You may still feel sleepy in the morning, and your reactions could be impaired. Wait until you are fully awake before you drive, operate machinery, pilot an airplane, or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
Do not take this medicine if you have consumed alcohol during the day or just before bed.
Hermofarm Belbien Zolpidem 10mg side effects
Zolpidem may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to zolpidem: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: depression, anxiety, aggression, agitation, confusion, unusual thoughts, hallucinations, memory problems, changes in personality, risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger, or thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself.
Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat, feeling short of breath;
- trouble breathing or swallowing; or
- feeling like you might pass out.
The sedative effect of Hermofarm Belbien Zolpidem 10mg may be stronger in older adults.
Dizziness or severe drowsiness can cause falls, accidents, or severe injuries.
Common zolpidem side effects may include:
- daytime drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, feeling “drugged” or light-headed;
- tired feeling, loss of coordination;
- stuffy nose, dry mouth, nose or throat irritation;
- nausea, constipation, diarrhea, upset stomach; or
- headache, muscle pain.
Hermofarm Belbien Zolpidem 10mg Drug Interactions
Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)
Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
ProAir HFA (albuterol)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Price For Hermofarm Zolpidem 10mg
If you would like to buy this medication at good prices and from trusted online pharmacies, please click the following button:
Another trusted option is Blinktabs.com
Last medically reviewed on March 12, 2020
Shared value strategy relief effective sustainable humanitarian green space external partners catalyze. Vibrant relief co-creation thought leader ecosystem, LGBTQ+ technology. Disrupt, revolutionary, accessibility, because fairness resilient black lives matter social entrepreneurship. Contextualize.